Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor & Employment Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
The Bourassa Law Group, represents clients in litigation throughout Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, California, and Florida from our Las Vegas, Denver and Beverly Hills based offices. Our attorneys successfully represent both individual and business clients through our unique knowledge of the legal systems and procedures. Our firm focuses on providing exceptional personal service and access to our clients. We are committed to delivering results-oriented, innovative and cost-effective legal solutions to best meet our clients’ needs while maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
We opened our firm in 2009 with the focused of justice for our clients. The Bourassa Law Group combines extensive legal expertise provided at reasonable rates with a strong commitment to excellence.
Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Bourassa Law Group LLC has experience as a litigation firm. Defending our clients all the way to the state supreme court. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Labor & Employment Law: Our experienced attorneys represent Nevada clients in employment law cases. We handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Wage & Overtime: We have extensive experience with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and wage disputes. Our attorneys aggressively handle your wage, hour or overtime law case. With our help, you can get the recovered earnings and damages you deserve.
- Wrongful Termination- Also known as wrongful dismissal or wrongful discharge, these matters are a common occurrence in the workplace and there are laws in place to prevent these problems or rectify a situation should it arise.
- Breach Of Contract- Not all breaches are equal in terms of their circumstances and their severity. There are also two different forms of a breach of contract: material breach and non-material breach.
- Non-Solicitation/ Non Competition- In some cases, non-compete agreements can be difficult to enforce, particularly if the terms are not reasonable or specific, or if the employer has engaged in unlawful activity such as discrimination or breach of contract.
- Trade Secret Matters- An accomplished trade secret attorney will have the experience and resources needed to protect confidential and proprietary business information.
- Employment Class Action-When employees have experienced the same problems in regards to workplace violations, a law firm can represent the entire class, building a stronger offense and increasing chances of a favorable settlement or verdict.
When you retain the services of The Bourassa Law Group LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our law firm today
The Bourassa Law Group LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Call the firm at 702-848-3738 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.